Zombie Author Flash! Fiction by Iain McKinnon


RUN
 
by  

Iain McKinnon

“Run!”

Fighting the pain and frenzied teeth.

Raw knuckles and burnt muscles.

“I can’t hold them.”

I collapse to my knees, blood gushing out of gaping wounds, spent, panting like a dog.

I succumb, buying time with my life. Is this all I’m worth, meagre seconds? 


With luck they’ll waste time feasting on my corpse.









Iain McKinnon is the author of
Domain of the Dead and Remains of the Dead.















Want to send in an author flash? Jule is eager to hear from you. Email Jule, find Jule on Facebook, or leave a comment.
 

A Zombie Author Flash is exactly 55 words long. It may be factual, creative, or a “flash-fiction” story. Ideally, the author flash will represent something essential or unique about the zombie author. Jule welcomes contributions from zombie authors or their reps. Original work from any of the zombie authors will be greeted with squeals of delight and published faster than you can say "zombie apocalypse."