Zombie Author Josh Hilden

Zombie Author Josh Hilden

Josh Hilden is the author of the Shores of the Dead zombie  series

Book 1: The Rising

Book 2: The Journey

Book 3: The Final Stand
Under the Bed: A Short Tale From The Shores of the Dead 

Last Train Out: A Short Tale From The Shores of the Dead

Hilden has also written:
Rising Waters (Short Story)

Dead Reign Core Book (Role-Playing Game)

Dead Reign Civilization Gone (RPG Sourcebook)

The Rifter #40, #45

About Josh Hilden

Josh Hilden was born in Michigan. More specifically:
"When I was born on August 3, 1976 in the great state of Michigan the hills shook and the sky was swept with fire. These were portents of the greatness for my future that was written in the stars ... I'm still waiting for that greatness."
Josh Hilden and his wife Karen were married in 1996. They have six amazing children. Hilden says "We tend to be a family of unabashed geeks and gamers who were geek before geek was chic."

Hilden is quite active online, on a variety of social media outlets. He has accounts on twitter and Facebook, which he updates regularly. Josh also keeps a personal blog and a writing blog. All those links are easy to find at JoshHilden.com  He's very accessible to his readers: "If you have any questions or just want to chat hit me up!"


What Makes Josh Hilden Unique?

Hilden describes himself as many things:

"...I am a husband, a father, a son, a friend. I don't know if being a parent is considered a job but there is nothing I have loved doing more than being a dad. At my core, I am an artist and the medium that I work in is words. I am a writer of Role Playing Games, short stories, essays, poetry, novellas, and novels."
Hilden wrote his first zombie story after seeing the original Night of the Living Dead when he was a child. "It was a one page tale about how I would have escaped that farm house with my little brother."

As an alternate creative outlet, Josh Hilden loves to cook. He says: "I love to cook. I am horrible at it and I wouldn't subject anyone I like to my creations, but it relaxes me."


Josh Hilden: Five Descriptive Links


Josh Hilden