Zombie Author Eric S. Brown
Eric S. Brown is the author of several zombie novels
Brown has also written shorter zombie works:
Year of the Dead
Snarlers: Tales of the viral Apocalypse
"Clean Sweep" in Dead Worlds: Undead Stories
Eric S. Brown on the Web
Twitter: Eric S. Brown on Twitter
Author Page: Eric S. Brown at Amazon
Social Media: Eric S. Brown on Facebook
About Eric S. BrownEric S. Brown lives with his wife and son in North Carolina. Brown has an extensive list of publishing credits:
- He has been featured in the book Zombie CSU: The Forensics of the Living Dead as an expert on the genre.
- His novel, The War of the Worlds Plus Blood Guts and Zombies, co-written with H.G. Wells, was picked up by Simon and Schuster and is slated for a new release in the not too distant future.
- He is also part of the giant collaborative zombie novel effort from Pill Hill Press entitled, Undead, Kansas.
What Makes Eric S. Brown Unique?Mr. Brown has an incredibly full and varied list of publications:
"Some of Eric S. Brown's other books include Space Stations and Graveyards, Dying Days, Portals of Terror, Madmen’s Dreams, Cobble, The Queen, The Wave, Waking Nightmares, Unabridged Unabashed and Undead: The Best of Eric S Brown, Barren Earth, Season of Rot, World War of the Dead, Zombies II: Inhuman, and Tandem of Terror. He was the editor of the anthology Wolves of War from Library of Horror Press.
Some of his other titles include How the West Went to Hell, The Human Experiment, Anti-Heroes (with David Dunwoody), The Weaponer, and Kinberra Down. His short fiction has been published hundreds of times. Some of his anthology appearances include Dead Worlds I,II, III, and V, The Blackest Death I and II, The Undead I and II, Dead History, Dead Science, Zombology I and II, and The Zombist."Mr Brown continues to write and publish new works almost every month.
Eric S. Brown: Five Descriptive Links
- Craig DiLouie Interviews Eric S. Brown
- Eric S. Brown on writing- an early essay
- Zombiephiles' interview with Eric S. Brown
- Eric S. Brown talks to Masters of Horror
- Articles in The Mountaineer by Eric S. Brown
|Eric S. Brown|